Demand Generation Director
Obo has created a SaaS system that solves the problem that eight of ten new products fail. With Obo’s “market-first” approach, product teams validate product plans prior to committing engineering resources, reducing the risk of failure. Customers use Obo to manage the Feature FunnelTM from hundreds of raw ideas to the refined and validated set that makes it into their product plans. The Obo system includes a rich historical repository, objective-based feature categorization, on-demand market and product research surveys, and a sophisticated “what if” release planning optimization engine. All wrapped in a collaboration layer, so that all members of the product team can see and participate in the process.
We are seeking a Demand Generation leader to build and drive Obo’s lead generation programs, processes and systems. You will develop and execute our demand generation strategy, working with product marketing and Sales to develop account-based marketing and other demand creation programs, and to provide quantitative and qualitative feedback on performance.
- Determined: You are a demand generation machine. You will do whatever it takes to make your programs — and Obo — successful.
- Collaborative: You work well as both a team leader and a team player, always focused on the right outcome.
- Adventurous:You excel at finding unique ways to engage with prospects, and getting them to consider Obo solutions.
- Data driven: You set and meet goals. You thrive in marketing funnel analytics. You know how to build, implement, and measure campaigns, and how to convince everyone to stay on target.
- Passionate: You love both the science and art of marketing. Youbelieve in Obo’s vision and mission. You thrive when you engage with Sales and create opportunities with the right potential customers.
- Own lead management from capture to follow-up to hand off to Sales. You collaborate with Sales to set targets and criteria for Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
- Track marketing metrics through the entire funnel (“campaign to close”) and provide recommendations for marketing program, channel, and campaign budgets based on conversion data and analysis.
- Create dashboards and reports to measure, analyze, and report on marketing campaign performance. Deliver weekly reports to marketing and sales leadership.
- Develop and maintain a “best in class” approach to data capture, management, and maintenance.Maintain high caliber of marketing data hygiene via regular health checks, data cleansing, and augmentation.
- Leverage marketing automation to develop and optimize processes and productivity, andbuild for scale.
- Own, manage, and extend the capabilities of our marketing automation platform (Salesforce).
- Develop and manage list segmentation and scoring so that we can deliver relevant messages thatincrease engagement and conversion.
- Partner with product marketing and Sales to ensure we have effective, consistent messaging.
- Own and manage development,scheduling, and execution of both one-off and ongoing demand generation campaigns across multiple marketing channels, including email, online and content marketing, and events.
- Experiment and test marketing campaign distribution via both our owned channels (blog, email, social) and paid channels (online and content marketing, ABM).
- Develop and leverage the latest account-based marketing (ABM) strategies and tactics to run campaigns that build pipeline in targeted accounts and segments.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of five to seven years of management experience in high-tech B2B demand generation, preferably enterprise focused.
- Experience developing and implementing multidimensionallead generation programs and processes.
- Significant experience using Salesforce.com and leveraging marketing automation technology. You are the subject matter expertise in all things related to marketing automation and demand generation.
- Excellent marketing program management skills and experience. You are a master at working across sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Experience in developing and executing successful integrated marketing campaigns with both inbound and outbound tactics, including in-person and online events, digital marketing, and social networking. You know how to develop campaigns that leverage all marketing channels to deliver results.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple marketing programs simultaneously. You are a magician at leveraging our marketing systems to deliver speedy execution and optimal results.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. You are data driven. You use data to optimize campaigns and glean insights that inform future plans.
- Proven team leader and player with serious collaboration skills. You work cross functionally to set and achieve business goals.
- Fantastic communications and presentation skills. You excel at educating the entire team and company on what demand generation can and will do to support Obo’s business objectives and ensure we can grow and scale.
Obo offers competitive compensation and benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401K, commuter, and unlimited PTO.