Obo has created a SaaS system that solves the problem that eight of ten new products fail. With Obo’s “market-first” approach, product teams validate product plans prior to committing engineering resources, reducing the risk of failure. Customers use Obo to manage the Feature FunnelTM from hundreds of raw ideas to the refined and validated set that makes it into their product plans. The Obo system includes a rich historical repository, objective-based feature categorization, on-demand market and product research surveys, and a sophisticated “what if” release planning optimization engine. All wrapped in a collaboration layer, so that all members of the product team can see and participate in the process.
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate our growing startup. Your role is to make Obo a fun, dynamic, and creative work environment that fosters collaboration, communication, and delivery of successful products and services. You will schedule meetings and appointments, manage and coordinate team meetings and events, organize the office and all supplies and equipment, and document and improve company procedures and operations.
- Collaborative: You love being part of a team. You are the ultimate team player, always willing to pitch in and help.
- Adventurous:You like to explore and find the best ways to do things, whether it’s organizing the office layout or planning a team activity.
- Data driven: You like setting goals and beating them. You weigh and measure everything you do. You are resourceful and good at managing to a budget.
- Passionate:You want to be part of something big. Youbelieve in Obo’s vision and mission and you want to contribute to making Obo a great place to work.
- Serve as the point person for office management, including:
- Building maintenance (primary contact for landlord and property manager)
- Supplies& office equipment/furnishings
- Business errands and shopping
- Schedule team meetings and manage executive calendars/appointments
- Organize the office layout and order needed supplies and equipment/furnishings
- Maintain and update office kitchen cleanup schedule, with teams rotating
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Support new employee onboarding
- Manage interactions with landlord/property manager as well as any office vendors, service providers, etc. including cleaning, catering, and security services.
- Manage office G&A budget, track office expenses and report as needed
- Plan monthly team meetings and activities, regular celebrations, etc.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience as an office manager, front office manager, or administrative assistant
- Proficiency with email, spreadsheet, and calendaring tools (Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to navigate and calmly prioritize and manage tasks ina fast-paced, changing environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- College degree preferred, experience required.
Obo offers competitive compensation and benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401K, commuter, and unlimited PTO.