Understand your market with Obo Surveys
Obo Surveys help product teams rapidly validate ideas, features, and opinions before committing engineering resources – and potentially building the wrong thing. Designed for novices as well as experienced researchers, Obo Surveys make it easy and fast to survey internal stakeholders, customers and prospects, and your target markets through our market panels from best-in-class research firms. Then you can immediately use your survey results to prioritize features and optimize your product plans in Obo Plan Optimizer.
Key features of Obo Surveys:
- Tailored for product professionals. Built for you, with the questions and options you care about.
- Access to your target markets. All research panels are not created equal. Obo selects research vendor partners for quality and coverage, offering B2B and B2C respondents across industries and geographies.
- Fast, focused results. Start seeing results in minutes, not the typical weeks or months of waiting.
- High-quality respondents. Obo filters and scrubs the data to save you time and money. You pay only for validated respondents.
- Best-practice product survey templates. Don’t know how to write survey questions? No problem! Obo’s built-in survey templates are designed specifically for product research.
- Advanced methods made easy. Use advanced methods, such as Best-Worst Scaling, to get accurate reads on market, customer, and stakeholder preferences. (You don’t even have to know what Best-Worst Scaling is.)
- Integrated, actionable results. Capture the needs and preferences of your market, customers, and internal teams. Use the results to prioritize features and optimize product plans with just a few clicks.
- Transparent, upfront cost estimates. See the exact cost of market panel surveys before you run them and make adjustments to fit your budget. Obo filters out suspect respondents automatically — you only pay for qualified respondents.